Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday..... I love when school starts!

I have had a great day. I began my morning talking with Master on the phone. That always helps my day get off on the right foot.

I called at 9.... i was lying in bed, still in my nightgown. MMMMMMM.... as I listened to his voice I started to get wet.... hell I always get wet! Our plans to play this morning had to be postponed until tonight. But that didnt stop him from teasing the hell out of me. Taunting me.... talking dirty, telling me what a dirty wet slut I am. In no time, I had my fingers playing along my clit. OMG... I was slick, swollen, it has been too long since we have played. On and on he went, talking about fucking me, my ass (which he will claim very soon) my cunt, my slut mouth. Its all for him. I would do anything for him...... anything.

I slid two fingers inside me and began fucking my cunt with them. He had me take them out and taste myself.... OH GOD.... I wanted to cum... I was told I wasnt going to be able to orgasm until late tonight. I slid my fingers back in and began rubbing my clit with my other hand. I know he could sense where I was, that I was on the brink of orgasm. And at the last second...... he pulled me b ack..... DAMN HIM!....... I was really hoping he was gonna let me cum. I slowed...... and then he kept talking. Things he is going to do to me in September..... (I hope I finally get the fist) and I went back to work..... rubbing, fucking....moaning, rocking back and forth... oh so close... FUCK. I could feel myself starting to spasm.......and yet again...... he pulled me back..... ordered me not to cum..... not even forcefully..... just .... "dont cum, slut" and my body immediately cools and the orgasm falls away.

Damn him...... he left me horny all day... and now...... I have to go edge!


No comments:

Post a Comment