Friday, August 21, 2009

The Week from HELL!

Sorry I have been lax as to writing my blog. When last you visited dws, I was ranting over PUB and his assinine ways. Things escalated.... it wasnt pretty, and well... its been the week from HELL.

I guess I have learned a few things along the way though. Even though I am submissive, I am NOT submissive to PUB. I dont know, I guess I just want a big strong man to take care of things for me, stupid huh? Anyway, the events of this week have really put me on the road to making some tough decisions. I have waffled back and forth on what to do and well, dammit...... this just isnt a good relationship anymore. I am tired of the stupid games the OH SO vanilla husband of mine plays and I have decided to take steps to get out of it.. or get him out. No concrete plan as of yet, but emotionally I have begun distancing myself . I thank you Master for your love, support and understanding in all this. I love you.

Now, onto a few other things. PUB has gone back to school today!(YAY ME) One step closer to getting my house back. Now I have all the time I want on the laptop! and NO tv and peace and quiet.

A little bummed that my morning playdate with Master had to be cancelled due to some scheduling changes. but we can talk this morning, I just cant get wrapped in rope. Oh well, I have all day to think and imagine and fantasize about the wicked things that will happen tonight.
HE HE HE!

One new thing added to our fun this week..... and about the ONLY thing that went as expected was the lovely messages that Master has been leaving me on my cell phone. OH MY GOD! To hear that voice, the deep rich voice that takes me into my subspace, encouraging me, saying wild wicked violent things to me, demanding me to give him my orgasm! WOW....... Two nights in a row I waited patiently as he called and left voicemails. Two nights in a row I waited til PUB was asleep and got my messages..... two nights in a row I gave my Master my orgasm without any physical stimulation whatsoever. AMAZING!

Okay..... yesterday I did something that was maybe not so smart. BUT OMG it was exciting. As I was coming home from work, I pulled over to the side of the road and called my voicemail. I shut my eyes and let his voice fill my ears and take control of my mind and body. I had a hugely intense no touch orgasm on the side of the road. I hope nobody noticed my car rockin!LOL

I love you Master

No comments:

Post a Comment