Monday, August 17, 2009

what was I thinking

Today has been one of "those" days. The kind of day when you question every decision you have ever made. I got up early..... nothing new there, but PUB also got up early so I had no time to just get woke up and get my day started. I guess I was grumpy from the beginning. My neck is stiff and sore and I knew I had a lot to do today.

Cara came to pick my DD up for babysitting and she called me from her cell and informed me I had a flat tire on the front of my Escape. Now, I knew the tires needed replacing, but funds just havent been available to spend 500 bucks on tires. So I had THAT to deal with. I was supposed to be at my Aunt's house at noon to help with my Grandmother this afternoon. I asked PUB about the tire and he said he would go get the air tank sometime today and inflate the tire and check it out and we would have to figure out how to pay for new tires.

So I hop in the truck, running late and guess what......... NO GAS!.... its his fucking truck!!!!!!wtf
Already late, had to stop and put gas in the truck and speed up the road. I then spent 5 hours moving my grandmother in and out of stores and Dr offices, loading and unloading wheelchair at each stop. My ass was dragging by the time I got home.

I pulled up in the yard, no grass cut.. tire still flat... UGH. I come in......he is sitting at the computer..... he has done NOTHING. Absofuckinglutely NOTHING. So i ask him, what are we gonna do about the flat tire...... He BLEW UP at me. So i went to the bill box...... figured a way I could buy new tires. I made dinner... got ready to go get tires at walmart and DD comes in and says..... Dad told me to go with you....... Son of a Bitch made us go to walmart ALONE in the evening in State Fair traffic with a tire that only had about 10lbs of air in it.......I stopped at 2 gas stations and put air in the tire.

What the fuck do I even have a husband for?

Sorry to Rant.....

No comments:

Post a Comment